Bucks Fizz Muffins
By Claire Jessiman www.foodiequine.co.ukPrint this recipe
A great recipe, which children can help with. Perfect for breakfast with freshly ground coffee!
225g Plain Flour
85g Porridge Oats
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Bicarb of Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
85g Caster Sugar
340g Jar Mackays Orange Marmalade with Champagne
90ml Vegetable Oil
Topping - approx 25g each Porridge Oats &amp;amp;amp; Demerara Sugar
Orange Marmalade with Champagne
- Sift together all dry ingredients in one bowl.
- In another combine all wet ingredients, including the marmalade.
- Pour wet into dry and mix until just combined.
- Spoon into muffin cases to around ¾ full and sprinkle the tops with porridge oats and demerara sugar.
- Bake at 200C for 25 minutes until tops are lightly browned.